* have vocal health issues like hoarseness, allergies, enlarged tonsils, vocal cord paralysis, spasmodic dysphonia, birth defects, or laryngitis?
* struggle with the effects of an accident, sports injury, stroke, surgery or other crisis?
* ever wonder if you might be a "hopeless case"?
* wish you could speak or sing like you did before an injury?
* wonder if you could add singing to your guitar, dancing or acting?
* want resonance, clearness, power, range, flexibility, and emotion in your voice?
* enjoy a variety of music, like pop, folk, blues, R&B, jazz, gospel, 80's, rock, and more?
* secretly hope for a fun, kind voice expert with over 17 years of experience?
Learn songs you love, or improve your speaking and acting!
Lessons offered by Skype, Facetime, Google Hangout, Phone and In-Person.
Have fun finding vocal solutions that work for you! Learn how improving your health can improve your voice. Create a vocal tone that inspires and connects. Expand your breath and your range. Feel the difference in your body. Learn to speak and sing healthy.
What Karen Offers as a Holistic Voice Coach
Your voice is part of your identity and your soul that you share with the world every day of your life.
The focus is on fun and inspiring ways that work to help you improve your voice.
Your body is your instrument - taking care of your body helps you have a healthier voice.
Learning body awareness is key, so that you physically experience what works and doesn't work - to get it in your body memory.
There are no "bad" voices, there are only voices that need effective training, practice and health care.
Get tips from a real vocalist who's sung over 20 styles of music, with 10 music groups, in over 20 years! Click Here to hear her sing her award-winning original "Meadow with No Dew".
Learn from someone who did not always have a golden voice, and had to figure out how to make her voice work, too.
You can trust a voice expert recognized by eHow.com, EzineArticles.com, TRCB.com, VoiceMatters.net, and TheModernVocalist.com.